Who are Sunny?
Sunny are one of the UK’s largest short term loan providers, with customers across the country.
Sunny are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are a provider of short term loans.
Read on for more information about Sunny and their loans.
Essential Loan Information
- This loan is suitable for those with poor, average or good credit
- Sunny offers loans from £100 to £2,500 at varying terms and rates. Up to £950 for 6 months (24% interest per month, 0.8% per day).
- On all Sunny loans, customers can opt to overpay per month or pay off the whole loan early reducing the amount of time it takes to pay down the loan with no extra charges or penalties.
- Loans are funded 7 days per week
- There are NO application fees
- There is NO fee to transfer the loan to your account the same day and NO hidden fees at all with a Sunny loan.
- The minimum age to apply is 18 years
Why choose Sunny?
- There are no hidden fees at all with a Sunny Loan
- They are one of the only short-term lenders to offer a ‘No Fee Guarantee’ – there are no late payment or default fees, ever – you only pay interest on the sum that you borrow.
Loan Types Available
Short Term Loans
Sunny offer short term loans from £100 to £950 for up to 6 months. You can repay early at any time with no penalty.
If you change your mind you can, at any point within 5 days of receiving the funds, contact Sunny and cancel your loan. You will not be charged any interest at all – this is a UK first. Your loan must be repaid in full within the 5 day cancellation period.
The loan application process is completed online and a decision will be given to you within 15 minutes, subject to bank checks.
How are you protected?
Sunny are members of the following trade bodies;
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the Consumer Finance Association
- Members of the PCI Security Standards Council
There are currently no special offers, promotions or voucher codes available
What happens if I do not repay Sunny on time?
Sunny are one of the only lenders to offer a ‘No Fee Guarantee’ meaning that they will not charge you anything for missing a payment. They will, however, continue to charge interest on the outstanding debt so you should try to repay as soon as you are able to. If you are experiencing any difficulties in paying then please contact Sunny as soon as possible.
Using Payday Loans and other Short Term Loan products
Do’s and Dont’s
- Only ever borrow the amount you need, never more
- Ensure you understand the risks of using this type of credit – you can read more here
- Make sure that you have taken into account the repayment that will be due on your next payday
- Shop around on our website to ensure that this lender offers the best product for your own circumstances
- Take out a loan if you know that you will be unable to repay on time
- Be dishonest in your application
- Over commit yourself with payday loans, if you already have existing loans, seek professional advice here
Places you can get free Debt Support and Advice
If you would like to know more about how we score and review our Payday Loan Lenders, please click here: Reviews – How they are put together
It is extremely important that you understand the risks of using Payday Loans. We want to ensure that you are fully aware of the commitment you are making and the consequences of non-payment. We have put together a series of articles we strongly recommend you read prior to applying for a Payday Loan.
Please click here to see them all: Essential Information, Guides & Resources